Splints - TEETH CLENCHING / GRINDING
DO YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE SYMPTOMS ?
- cracked tooth enamel
- more wear and tear on the teeth than is normal.
- broken teeth or broken restorations (for example fillings).
- strain or pain in the jaw joint.
- limited movement of the jaw.
- sore jaw muscles.
- tooth loss.
- enlargement of the jaw muscles.
THEN YOU MAY BE DOING INVOLUNTARY CLENCHING, GRINDING AND GNASHING OF YOUR TEETH DURING SLEEP?
We can treat Teeth Grinding and Clenching with various treatments including Splints, repair of damaged tooth and use muscle relaxant and medication